Get in touch
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?
free express shipping on all domestic orders above $150
join the Pinksalt tribe for $15 off your first order
If you have any questions or queries, please have a look to see if you can find the answer below. If not, scroll to the bottom of this page and contact us directly.
It depends on where you are in the world! We’re speedy packers, so you should get your parcel’s tracking information within 24 to 48 hours of placing your order.
See below for the estimated shipping times for both Australian domestic and international shipping.
DOMESTIC - AUSTRALIA POST (Australia)
Australian domestic standard: 3–5 business days
Australian domestic express: 1–3 business days
*Please note that during this time, Australia Post is unable to guarantee next business day delivery.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (NZ and all other countries)
International express: 3–5 business days
Standard international USA: 6–10 business days
Standard international EU & UK: 4–12 business days
We do our best to make sure your Pinksalt swimsuit gets to you ASAP. However, it’s your responsibility to provide us with the correct information. Pinksalt Swimwear is not liable for incorrect information provided to us at the checkout stage.
Check out the nitty gritty details below for more information.
1. If the shipping address provided is incorrect, we are not required to refund you.
2. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is correct and accurate before finalising your order.
3. All unclaimed/undeliverable parcels that are returned back to us will be shipped back to the customer at the customer's own expense.
4. Pinksalt Swimwear is not liable if your parcel is stolen if you requested a drop or wrote a delivery instruction to leave your parcel unattended.
5. Pinksalt Swimwear does not ship to PO Boxes outside of Australia.
6. Every order is supplied with a tracking number.
We’re speedy when packing your order, so we can’t guarantee any changes once you’ve placed it.
However, you might be able to catch us! Email an order cancellation or alteration request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ORDER CANCELLATION REQUEST.” We’ll try our best to fix up your order for you before we send it out.
The short answer is yes. Sadly, we can’t keep track of every country’s customs clearance fees.
That means that
1. you’ll have to pay any fees your country requires, and
2. your country’s customs process may delay your parcel.
Please note it has nothing to do with us and none of our prices include those fees. Your country adds those.
The other thing you need to know is that we’re required by law to
1. declare the exact value of all the items ordered, and
2. mark them as dutiable merchandise.
We are prohibited by law from marking the order as a gift. Yes, even if it is a gift.
Last thing about customs and duties. Promise!
If you reject or refuse the delivery because of the customs fees,
1. you will be refunded the cost of the order as store credit and
2. $25 will be deducted from that credit to cover the cost of return shipping.
This is non-negotiable.
If you’re lucky enough to score a discount code, just pop it in when you get to the checkout page. There will be a field labelled “discount code” underneath the item display.
As in many shops, you can only use one discount code per order. You cannot combine a discount code when you use your account credit. If you’re found to have combined discount codes, we will use the highest discount code on the item and charge your payment method the difference.
Once you have placed your order, we’ll send you a confirmation email. If you don’t get an email, please contact us at email@example.com as there may have been a mistake.
Once we’ve shipped your item, we’ll send you the tracking information that you can use to follow your package’s progress!
We want you to love your Pinksalt Swimwear, which is why we offer returns on all full-priced items for store credit only, provided the following:
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
The item is returned unworn, undamaged in the original packaging with all original tags still attached.
Please do not remove the hygiene liner and only try on swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons.
The item was not purchased on sale (including promotional offers and online warehouse sales).
Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged unless the item is faulty.
Return shipping costs are covered by the customer.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the names of the items you wish to return.
2. We will send you the return shipping information and instructions.
3. Check your items to ensure they are in perfect condition as Pinksalt Swimwear will not accept any items that are damaged in any way.Ship your parcel back to the address provided on the form.
4. We recommend you send your parcel back via trackable mail as we are not liable for returns lost in transit.
5. Once we receive your return, we will process it. We review the condition of each item that comes back to us to ensure it’s in good shape. If we find damages that weren’t communicated, we’ll unfortunately not be able to issue store credit. If the item is intact, we’ll email you your store credit in the form of a gift card which can be used storewide!
6. If you are returning your item/s due to a fault, please see below.
We do our best to be thorough with each item we pack, but sadly, we’re all human and sometimes mistakes happen. If you find that your item has been damaged already or you’re missing things, let us know! We want to fix this for you as fast as we can.
You’ll find all the steps to follow below. Please
1. email email@example.com with your order number within seven (7) days of delivery so our team can arrange a replacement as soon as possible.
2. Alternatively, if it is a minor fault and you are happy to keep the item as to avoid shipping costs, we will offer you a 50% discount code to use on any full-priced item/s in our store.
3. Unfortunately, any faults that occur after six (6) months will not be accepted.
4. When we get your email, we’ll talk you through all the steps of dealing with the faulty item, including sending you a return label.
5. Once we receive the item back at our HQ, we’ll check it over and our team will confirm the faults. Once this happens, we’ll send you a replacement within 7 days of receiving the item.
6. If the faulty item is no longer in stock, we’ll reach out to you so that you can either choose to have the item refunded or get a store credit to pick out another product.
6. If by mistake we have missed an item, please contact us within seven (7) days of receiving your order with proof of the missing item (e.g. a photograph of the order and packing slip) and we will send the correct item/s to you.
**Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be replaced**
Once your return is received and inspected, we’ll send you an email to let you know that we’ve received & reviewed your item. This is when you’ll find out if your return has been approved or rejected.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, usually within 14–20 days.
If you are approved for an exchange of item/s, then we will send out the new item within 24 to 48 hours of receiving the item which you have returned. The shipping times you can expect to receive your new item in are outlined in the shipping section of the FAQs.
Our swimwear is created with the utmost care, so we’re biased, but we think you should look after your swimsuit! To make sure you’re treating your swimsuit the way it deserves, please refer to the label on your particular suit!
However, here are some tips:
1. Rinse your swimsuit immediately after use
2. Separately machine wash your suit on a cold, gentle setting or hand wash with lukewarm water
3. Use mild detergent
4. Drip dry in shade
5. Make sure self-tanning products are completely dry before coming in contact with your swimwear(We recommend using extra care when using self-tanning products.)
6. Apply your sunscreen and let it dry before putting on your swimsuit as some sunscreens and tanning oils may mark or damage swimwear
1. Wring, soak or bleach your swimsuit
2. Tumble dry or iron it!
3. Leave rolled up wet for more than 30 minutes
4. Dry clean
5. Rub against rough surfaces since they can cause pulling to your swimwear’s fabric
6. Wear your swimsuit in spa baths as it could cause damage to your swimsuit
Have questions about your order, or a general enquiry?